Portable air conditioners are ideal for events hosted in tents, rustic barns or any enclosed area that does not have central AC. That includes weddings, sporting events, corporate events and so forth.
If your guests are uncomfortable during your event they are not going to stay as long or have as much fun. A cool and comfortable temperature is just as important as the entertainment and food. You don’t want your guests to freeze either, which is why a portable heater is another option to consider depending upon the weather and time of year.
Cooling Power makes it easier than ever to rent the right portable AC for your event at an affordable cost.
Things To Know Before Renting A Portable Air Conditioner
1. Your portable AC unit should not be a major eye sore. You want a cool and comfortable temperature for your event but you don’t want a big and bulky AC to take away from the décor of your party. Thankfully, it doesn’t have to. Ask to see what portable air conditioners look like before renting one to ensure it’s not something huge, loud and outdated.
Every company is going to offer a slightly different machine. The best options are neat looking as well as out of sight and out of mind. We say “neat looking” because you certainly don’t want a dirty eyesore of an AC caked in dirt and grime and rolled straight off of a construction site.
You tell us all about your event and we find the most appealing location for the appropriately matched unit. Our top-notch units ensure your guests don’t notice anything other than how much fun they are having.
2. Your portable AC unit should not be the noise of your party. There are portable air conditioners made especially for events. These units are made to be as quiet as possible. A loud AC is going to take away from the party and make it harder to hear speeches, have conversations and so forth.
3. The cost to rent a portable AC unit varies greatly throughout the industry. Make sure to get a price quote up front so that you don’t suffer any unexpected expenses after everything is said and done. Different companies charge different rates to rent equipment.
It’s important to price check, but it’s equally important to know exactly what you’re getting for that price. Some AC units far surpass others in capabilities, appearances and noise levels. You may have to pay more for the best AC, but that doesn’t mean you have to pay the highest price in the industry. Price checking as well as obtaining all of the facts will help you pick the perfect unit for your party at a price you can afford.
4. Portable AC units should keep temperatures comfortable. The last thing you want is to rent a portable AC and then STILL sweat it out during your event because the unit you rented does not work effectively. Do your research on a company before renting a unit to ensure their equipment has a good track record of working properly. Ask how often units are tested and serviced. It’s never a bad idea to have the AC delivered a little early so that you can test it out before your guests arrive.
5. Know how you’re going to hook up the portable AC. Ask the company how the unit hooks up, where it’ll hook up and if it’s easy to get going. Know where you’re going to place the unit ahead of time, which is something our experienced technicians are happy to help with. Avoid complicated units that require professional installation or complicated installation parts. You should be able to adjust the settings on the unit as needed without having to call in a pro.
Cooling Power Wants To Put The COOL In Your Party
It’s important to keep your guests as cool as your party, especially if you want everyone to have a good time. That’s where we come in! We offer the latest portable air conditioners and spot coolers for parties big and small. Contact us today for a free quote.