Yes, you can rent distribution panels from Cooling Power. Our portable distribution panels are used to fuel many different industries and types of equipment. From big to small jobs, we have the right distribution panel and circuit breakers for all. We meet complex requirements by pairing experience and knowledge with a wide variety of electrical distribution equipment.
We rent distribution panels to many industries and organizations including colleges, government buildings, hotels, and hospitals. Distribution panels are also commonly rented for large scale events like weddings, TV productions, or corporate parties. The list goes on and on; after all, who doesn’t need power?
Why Rent Distribution Panels from Cooling Power?
If you live in South Florida, Cooling Power Corp offers reasonable and reliable distribution panel rentals. We also offer a wide variety of other power equipment including generators, portable air conditioning units and more. Therefore, we can outfit all your power needs with one-stop-shop convenience.
Cooling Power’s Distribution Panel Rentals Come With:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week customer support
- All accessories for distribution panels
- Safe and secure installation (upon request)
- Load testing
- On-site servicing as needed
- All equipment undergoes extensive pre- and post-operation inspection + maintenance
Keep in mind, there are important building requirements that involve the use of switchboards, panelboards and distribution panels utilized for light and power sources. Rest assured, we are here to help you sort through the logistics every step of the way.
What is a Distribution Panel?
A distribution panel is an electricity supply system that is broken up into subsidiary circuits for different electrical outlets. It offers a circuit breaker or fuse for all circuits located within the board or panel. The latest models also include overcurrent protection.
The Importance of Proper Distribution Panel Installation
Distribution panels must be properly installed and safeguarded within a cabinet to protect against rain and other types of moisture. The cabinet must be able to shield the internal panel from water and must be waterproof itself, especially if the panel is placed in an area subjected to moisture.
All distribution power boards should be neat and tidy with clear labels that help fire departments and other first responders identify the purpose of each switch within the panel board. All circuit breakers should include legible labels that identify circuits and circuit modifications with their purpose. It’s also important to mark spare circuits that contain unused overcurrent devices as well.
Benefits of Renting a Distribution Panel Instead of Buying
In some cases, it might make more sense to buy a distribution panel, but in many cases renting distribution panels is more economical and efficient. If you need help deciding between renting and buying, Cooling Power is more than happy to help you sort through the basics to find the best option. Some reasons it might make more sense to rent a distribution panel include:
- Renting gives you the perks of having the experts by your side every step of the way, from installation to ongoing maintenance.
- Renting gives you a chance to try out a machine and see how you like it before investing in a certain model or type.
- Renting takes away the responsibilities of maintenance, as well as having to buy a new panel when advancements come along. Simply turn it in for a newer or different model if your needs change or a better alternative comes along.
- Renting is ideal for events or short-term projects where the need for a distribution panel is temporary.
The Benefits of Renting Distribution Panels from Cooling Power
- We install your distributing panels upon request
- All distribution panels come with necessary accessories
- We have a wide variety of distribution panels to serve needs big and small
- We offer around-the-clock customer service; 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- We offer on-site servicing for greater convenience