A Negative Air Machine, also known as Air Scrubbers, can dramatically improve air quality and overall health. Indoor air pollution causes a number of short-term and long-term health consequences.
Certain work environments present a higher risk for employee health concerns related to poor indoor air and high levels of pollution. Not all negative air machines or air scrubbers are created equal, some work at much higher power capacity than others. Our HEPA filters are designed to ensure maximum efficiency, providing at least 99.97% capture efficiency for 0.3-micron particles. That means your indoor air is going to be drastically cleaner, leading to a much healthier environment.
Common Questions Regarding Negative Air Machines
What Is A Negative Air Machine?
A negative air machine is a unit that can be used to improve indoor air quality. These machines are commonly used in commercial buildings, manufacturing plants and hospitals, as well as many other industrial settings. Our negative air machines are of the highest quality, capable of drastically improving air quality and protecting occupants, employees, customers and so forth.
How Does A Negative Air Machine Work?
Our HEPA-filtered equipment produces negative pressure that traps and isolates airborne particles and prevents them from moving into other areas of the building. This is especially important in regards to construction, manufacturing, and maintenance work areas, as well as during renovations.
Our air scrubbers come with pre-filters that are able to remove some of the largest airborne debris, including drywall dust, concrete dust and sawdust. Plus, a final-stage HEPA filter works to reduce microscopic particles and microbes like bacteria and fungal spores.
Can Negative Air Machines Remove Odors?
Yes! We offer an optional Stage 3 filtering process that relies on a high-capacity carbon filter to remove odors.
How Effective Are Negative Air Machines?
There are different sizes and types of air cleaners available on the market; some are far more effective than others. The overall effectiveness has everything to do with how efficiently the machine collects pollutants from the air, as well as how much air it brings in through the filtering element. Both of these aspects need to be effective in order for an air cooler to properly do its job.
Signs Of Indoor Air Pollution
A building with poor air quality likely has a funky odor, but even more prevalent will be the health consequences experienced by the people that spend the most time there. Some of the most common symptoms attributed to indoor air pollution include:
- Watery eyes
- Congestion of upper respiratory
If symptoms improve after leaving the building, it’s a big warning flag that some type of indoor pollutant is to blame for symptoms.
Mild To Serious Health Impacts Of Indoor Air Pollution
- Epistaxis—nose bleeds
- Rhinitis—nasal congestion, runny nose, inflamed sinuses
- Pharyngitis—sore throat and/or cough
- Wheezing—increasingly worse asthma symptoms
- Development of severe lung disease
- Dyspnea—Painful or difficultly breathing
- Conjunctiva—irritation of the eyes
- Skin rashes
- Headache and/or dizziness
- Nausea, vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Myalgia—muscle pains
- Loss of hearing
- Tachycardia—a rapid heartbeat that may lead to shortness of breath
Who Uses Negative Air Machines & Air Scrubbers?
Negative air machines serve a wide variety of customers, ranging to include:
- Colleges and universities
- Corporate events
- The production of film, music or television programs
- Industrial and manufacturing facilities
- Sporting events
- Trade shows
- Offices and warehouses
- Renovation projects
- Special events, such as tented events, backyard parties and etc.
Along With Air Machines, How Else Can I Improve Air Quality?
A negative air machine is the leading way to improve air quality. There are some other things you can do to further improve air quality, such as:
- Don’t use air fresheners that only mask odors, as they create additional pollutants that are bad for your health.
- Instead of masking odors, strive to get rid of them completely by finding the source of the smell and removing it.
- Ban smoking; do not let people smoke indoors or near entrances unless you want a very polluted atmosphere.
- Control critters, such as mice, from infesting your building or the amount of pollutants in the air will soar.
- Don’t forget about ventilation! Open windows regularly to keep a fresh supply of air coming in while releasing old and stale air.
- Add more plants to your building. Research shows indoor plants help improve indoor air quality while also adding a touch of beauty.
Rent Negative Air Machines From Cooling Power
It’s time to start breathing in healthier air! Contact us today to learn more about our advanced air filtration systems.
Learn more about our highly efficient air scrubbers: https://coolingpowercorp.com/our-services/clean-air